Quality of Kamasa Tools
Kamasa Tools products are manufactured according to international standards and strict quality control. Despite this, material and manufacturing defects may arise. That is why we have our Lifetime Warranty, which applies in addition to normal claim rights, for an unlimited time.
Our Lifetime Warranty
• Covers most of the products, primarily hand tools
• Applies without limitations in the event of any defects in material or manufacturing
• Gives the right to exchange for a new or equal tool from the current range
• Applies for an unlimited time, even without a receipt
• Gives the customer further assurance of quality, beyond normal rights to claim
All Kamasa Tools products are covered by the right of claim in one form or another. The Lifetime Warranty mainly applies as a complement to the legal right of claim in each country and offers customers further assurance of quality. If a relatively new tool ceases to work, despite correct use, the lifetime warranty will apply. In such a case the cause is deemed to be a material or manufacturing defect that has arisen during production. Before we replace a defective tool, however, we perform a thorough assessment of the tool's general condition.
The Lifetime Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear or damage caused by incorrect use. Examples of cases not covered by the warranty:
• Normal wear, for example, a dull knife blade or non-calibrated torque wrench
• Incorrect use, for example, overloading, prying, or impact
• Inadequate maintenance, for example, rust or insufficient lubrication
• Cases, packaging, and plastic boxes.
Products not covered by the Lifetime Warranty
For pneumatic tools, electric power tools, test instruments, sliding gauges, and hydraulic tools the legal right of claims in each country is applied, usually for up to one year after the date of purchase.
If you are uncertain what applies to your tool purchase or warranty claim, ask your dealer.