Flywheel Locking Tool - for Hyundai, Kia Diesel
Designed to lock the flywheel via the starter motor aperture of the 1.1, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 CRDi Diesel engines fitted across the Hyundai and Kia ranges. Ensures the crankshaft is locked to allow the crankshaft pulley, clutch bolts and flywheel bolts to be removed and torqued without moving the crankshaft.
- Hyundai applications from as early as 2006 include: Accent, Elantra, Getz, i10, i20, i30, i40, ix20, ix35, ix55, Matrix, Tuscon
- Kia applications from as early as 2007 include: Carens, Cee’d, Cerato, Optima, Picanto, Pro-Cee’d, Rio, Soul, Sportage, Venga.
- Engine codes include: 1.1 D3FA, 1.4 D4FC, 1.5 D4FA, 1.6 D4FB, 1.7 D4FD, 3.0 D6EA
- Equivalent to OEM 09231-2A100, Used to lock the flywheel via the starter motor aperture
- For timing chain and engine rebuild use with Laser 5026 sump joint separator and Laser 6811 HP fuel pump sprocket tool.
|Article No||LA 7276|
|Description||Flywheel Locking Tool - for Hyundai, Kia Diesel|