Rear Suspension Bush Tool - for Ford, Volvo
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Specially designed to install or remove the bush on the vehicle without the need to disconnect the brake lines or removal of the bush positioning bolts or mounting plates.
- Applications: Ford Mondeo Mk IV (2007 - 2015), Galaxy (2006 - 2015), S-Max (2006 - 2013); Volvo S60 II, S80 II, XC60, XC70 II, V60, V70 III (2006 - 2013).
- Equivalent to OEM 205-1017.
- Spare parts available: Top Plate (Part No. 1681), Force Screw Assembly (Part No. 1682).
- Use with Ratchet Ring Spanner - Flexi Head 19mm. Made in Sheffield.
|Article No||LA 6163|
|Description||Rear Suspension Bush Tool - for Ford, Volvo|