Front Engine Subframe Bush Tool - for VAG
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Audi Applications: A3 (from 2003), Audi TT (2006 - 2010).
- Seat Applications: Altea (from 2004), Leon (up to 2005), Toledo 111 (2004 - 2009).
- Skoda Applications: Octavia (2004 - 2010).
- Volkswagen Applications: Caddy 111 (2004 - 2010), Eos (up to 2006), Golf Plus (2005 - 2009), Golf V (2003 - 2009), Golf VI (2008 - 2010), Jetta III (2005 - 2010), Touran (up to 2003), Passat (up to 2005), Scirocco (up to 2008), Tiguan (up to 2007).
- No hydraulic press required.
|Article No||LA 6250|
|Description||Front Engine Subframe Bush Tool - for VAG|