Spot Weld Cutter Set 9pc
Spot welds are notoriously hard and therefore difficult to drill with normal drill bits. The 7048 Spot Weld Cutter Set contains 5 double ended cutting bits and a cutter shaft that is equipped with a spring loaded centering pin to help guide the cutter and remove the full spot weld using suitable electric or air drill. The 7048 is also supplied with a 8mm high speed Cobalt steel drill bit as well as spare cutter and guide pins.
- Set includes: Set includes: 1 x 9.5 spot weld cutter shaft, 5 x 9.5 double ended cutter heads, 1 x 8mm HSS/Cobalt drill and 2 x spare guide pins.
- Double ended cutter heads.
- Designed to cut out spot welds using air powered or electric drills.
- Supplied in a metal case for ease of storage.
- All cutting components are considered consumable – spare parts available: Spot Weld Cutter Shaft, Part No. 60388; Spot Weld Cutter heads (pack of 5), Part No. 60390; Guide pin (pack of 2), Part No. 60389; HSS Cobalt Drill 8mm, Part No. 60362.
|Article No||LA 7048|
|Description||Spot Weld Cutter Set 9pc|