Brake Flaring Tool Kit - Hydraulic
Hydraulic brake flaring tool for use in-situ on the vehicle for producing SAE and DIN 45° flares in 3/16" and 1/4" brake pipes. The hydraulic system provides the extra power needed to flare steel pipes consistently and the compact, low profile tool body makes it ideal for on-car brake pipe maintenance. The kit includes a reamer for deburring prior to flaring and is supplied in a robust steel storage case. A high quality, precision tool designed for the professional workshop.
- Professional quality imperial flaring tool. Produces high quality pipe flares on-vehicle.
- Hydraulic power ideal for flaring steel brake pipes, as well as aluminium, steel, copper & cupro-nickel.
- Creates high quality SAE and DIN single & double flares in 3/16" & 1/4" pipe.
- The kit includes a reamer for deburring & comes in a robust steel storage case.
- Spares available, please see Laser Part Nos. 2182 (6mm die), 3042 (3/16" punch), 3046 (3/16" punch DIN), 3047 (1/4" punch), 3080 (1/4" punch DIN).
|Article No||LA 4850|
|Description||Brake Flaring Tool Kit - Hydraulic|