Brake Pipe Coating Removing Tool
Brake pipe coating removal tool that neatly removes the plastic nylon finish off brake pipes, such as those found on VAG and GM models. Designed to take the brake pipe back to bare metal so that flares can be formed correctly. The cutter head can be adjusted to the required diameter using the knurled knob for consistent results. This specialist tool is a real time saver when repairing coated brake pipes.
- Adjustable cutter head designed for the safe, quick removal of brake pipe coatings.
- Essential tool for nylon-covered brake pipe maintenance work, as found on VAG and GM vehicles.
- For use on pipe diameters: 4.75 - 15mm.
- Large, knurled adjustment knob for precision set-up.
- Also included in Brake Flaring Tool Set, Part No. 6950.
|Article No||LA 6949|
|Description||Brake Pipe Coating Removing Tool|