Pipe Deburring Tool
This double-ended reamer can deburr internal diameters from 3mm to 12mm and external diameters from 4mm to 14mm. A useful tool for brake pipe maintenance. Clean the inner bore of the brake pipe after cutting and then deburr the outer edge to prepare it for a new flare when replacing sections. The countersink blade retracts to protect the user when not in use and locks solidly in position with a knurled knob. A useful pocket tool that makes quick work of all types of deburring jobs.
- Internal/external deburring in one double-ended tool.
- Size range: internal 3 - 12mm; external 4 - 14mm.
- Effective on copper, brass, steel, plastics.
- Retractable countersink blade for convenient pocket storage.
- Ideal for brake pipe repair.
|Article No||LA 5411|
|Description||Pipe Deburring Tool|