Balancer Shaft Removal/Alignment Kit - for BMW
The 7253 is made up of the tools required to remove, replace and time the balance shaft on the BMW 1.5 diesel, 1.2 & 1.5 petrol engines. Laser recommend the use of the Laser 6997 timing tool kit and Laser 7067 split gear alignment tool when refitting the balance shaft split gear. NOTE: the use of 7253 requires the use of a copper mallet to drive out the balance shaft. Wear protective gloves and eye protection at all times during use.
- Applications: MINI Clubman (from 2015), Convertible (from 2016); BMW 1 & 3 Series (from 2015), 2 Series (from 2014), X1 (from 2015), i8 (from 2015).
- Engine codes B37 (diesel), B38 (petrol).
- Equivalent to OEM 2 288 943, 2 288 942 & 2 358 646 (use with Laser Part No. 7067 split gear alignment tool).
- For engine timing on B37 diesel, use Laser Part No. 6997. For engine timing on B38 petrol, use Laser Part No. 7242.
- Made in Sheffield. Back plate is EU Registered Design.
|Article No||LA 7253|
|Description||Balancer Shaft Removal/Alignment Kit - for BMW|