Flywheel Locking Tool - for Mercedes-Benz
Designed to fit in place of the starter motor to lock the crankshaft via the flywheel ring gear on a huge range of Mercedes-Benz vehicles from as early as 1997, up to 2017 petrol and diesel engines.
- Applications include: C Class, CLC Class, CL Class, CLK, CLS, E Class, G Class, GL Class, GLE, GLK, GLS, M Class, R Class, S Class, SL, SLK, Sprinter, Viano, Vito.
- Petrol engine applications include: 2.4L 112.xxx, 2.6L 112.xxx, 2.8L 112.xxx, 4.3L 113.xxx, 2.5 272.xxx, 3.0L 272.xxx, 3.5L 272.xxx, 4.7L 273.xxx, 5.5L 273.xxx, 3.0L 276.xxx.
- Diesel engine applications include: 4.0L 629.xxx, 3.0L 642.xxx, 3.0L 642.xxx. Equivalent to OEM 112 589 03 40 00.
- Fit in place of starter motor to securely lock the engine flywheel and crankshaft.
- Use to loosen and tighten crankshaft pulley fixing bolts, etc.
|Article No||LA 7271|
|Description||Flywheel Locking Tool - for Mercedes-Benz|
More Mercedes-BenzAll Mercedes-Benz
Timing Chain Fitting Bridge - for Mercedes-Benz
Flywheel Locking Tool - for Mercedes-Benz M651
Timing Chain Splitting/Fitting Tool Kit
Cam Hold Down Bars - for Mercedes-Benz 642 Engines