Grinding Paste 110gm
Coarse and fine grades of grinding paste in a handy, easy to use double ended tin. The coarse 80 grit paste has a fast cutting action to clean through rust and deposits quickly whilst the fine 220 grit leaves a refined finish. The lithium grease-based grinding compound is a high viscosity formula that will not drip or run for efficient grinding. Ideal for seating engine valves as well as a wide range of agricultural, garden, marine, oilfield and other general engineering grinding and lapping applications.
- Grinding paste removes: burrs, surface defects, corrosion & deposits.
- Double-ended tin includes coarse paste (80 grit) to cut & fine paste (220 grit) to finish.
- Fast cutting, non-drip silicon carbide & lithium based formula manufactured in the UK.
- Ideal for a wide range of automotive, agricultural, garden & marine engines & for oilfield & other general engineering applications.
- Use with valve grinders, Part No. 3524. Set of grinders & paste also available, please see Laser Part No. 6229.
|Article No||LA 2561|
|Description||Grinding Paste 110gm|