Crankshaft Trigger Wheel Installer - for JLR
Trigger wheel installer required to install the crankshaft position sensor ring on certain Land Rover engines and install trigger wheel to rear crankshaft on certain Jaguar models.
- Land Rover applications: required to install the crankshaft position sensor ring on Discovery 3 & 4, Range Rover Sport when fitted with TDV6 engine (3 Powertrain).
- Jaguar applications: required to install the trigger wheel to the rear of the crankshaft on X200 S Type, X250 XF, X350 XJ & X351 XJ (300 powertrain).
- Equivalent to OEM 303-1130.
- Overall diameter: 123.5mm.
- Specifically requested to repair sensor wheel dropping off or cracking.
|Article No||LA 6831|
|Description||Crankshaft Trigger Wheel Installer - for JLR|