Spark Plug Socket T-Bar 21mm
A 21mm specialist spark plug socket tool with a T-Bar handle and universal ball joint head for the safe, easy removal of spark plugs, particularly in confined areas. All-in-one tool for convenient spark plug servicing without the need for a separate extension bar or universal joint adaptor. The socket has a rubber insert to protect and retain the spark plug when it is removed and the non-slip T-grip handle provides excellent leverage.
- 21mm T-bar spark plug socket wrench for spark plug removal in confined areas. Single Hex (6pt) x 62mm long.
- Outside diameter: 27mm; inside depth: 39.9mm.
- Universal joint swivel head for improved access.
- Plastic dipped T-bar handle for greater leverage. Handle length: 140mm, width: 94mm.
- Other sizes available, please see Laser Part Nos. 0246 (16mm) & 5908 (18mm).
|Article No||LA 0247|
|Description||Spark Plug Socket T-Bar 21mm|