Rear Suspension Bush Tool - for Vauxhall
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones and trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Applications: Vauxhall Vectra 1.6, 1.8, 2.0L (from 1995) and 2.5L (from 1996).
- For use on rear upper and lower bushes. Suitable for use on vehicle, without removing the trailing arm assembly from the vehicle.
- Spare parts available: Thrust Nut (Part No. 1816), Threaded Bar (Part No. 1815).
- Use with ratchet ring spanner - eg Laser Flexi Head 19mm, as found in part no 7350.
- Made in Sheffield. Always lubricate the force screw with molybdenum disulphide grease before use.
|Article No||LA 4793|
|Description||Rear Suspension Bush Tool - for Vauxhall|