Coil Spring Compressor - for Mercedes-Benz
A telescopic spring compressor for universal use has a non-slip, three-pronged arm feature for maximum grip.
- This tool covers a vast majority of modern vehicles including: Mercedes-Benz W123, W124, W202 and W210 front axle and W124, W129, W201 and W202 rear axle using the small pressure plate. Mercedes-Benz W126 and W140 front axle and W107, W114, W115, W116, W123, W126, W140 and W203 rear axle plus some Fiat, GM, Hyundai, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Rover, Saab, Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo.
- Tool extends from 70 to 393mm. Max load 14,900kgf.
- It is now possible to remove and replace the coil springs on the wishbone without dismantling the axle, saving valuable time and money.
- Also suitable for use on multi-link independent suspensions.
- Supplied with two sizes of pressure plate.
|Article No||LA 4870|
|Description||Coil Spring Compressor - for Mercedes-Benz|