Rear Suspension Tool - for Ford, Mazda, Volvo
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Applications Ford: Focus Mk I (1998 - 2007), Focus Mk II (2007 - 2012), Kuga (2008 - 2012), C-Max (2003 - 2007).
- Applications Mazda: BK (2005 - 2009), CR (2005 - 2010).
- Applications Volvo: V50 (2004 - 2012), S40 (2003 - 2012).
- Increased power is developed by utilising a strong thrust bearing and high tensile steel force screw with built in magnetic adaptor connector.
- Use with Ratchet Ring Spanner - Flexi Head 20mm.
|Article No||LA 5129|
|Description||Rear Suspension Tool - for Ford, Mazda, Volvo|