Rear Trailing Arm Bush Tool - for Honda
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- The Honda CRV has a common fault for MOT failure and this tool allows the rear trailing arm bushes to be removed and installed quickly and effectively.
- Removal & installation of new bush to rear trailing arm without damage to the ABS sensor cable.
- Also fits Honda Civic (1988 - 2000).
- The special hook designs holds the tool secure during operation.
- A cut away window allows visual access for installing correctly.
|Article No||LA 4716|
|Description||Rear Trailing Arm Bush Tool - for Honda|