Front Suspension Lower Arm Front Bush Tool - for Land Rover
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Designed to remove and refit the front suspension bush of the lower arm with the minimum of dismantling.
- Applications: Discovery 3 & 4 (from 2004), Range Rover Sport (from 2005).
- Equivalent to OEM 204-536.
- Use with Laser Part No. 6180 for lower arm rear bushes.
- Use with Ratchet Ring Spanner - Flexi Head 24mm (Part No. 5753).
|Article No||LA 6355|
|Description||Front Suspension Lower Arm Front Bush Tool - for Land Rover|