Suspension Radius Arm Bush Tool - for Land Rover
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery 1 & 2.
- Equivalent to OEM 204-502, 204-496.
- Suitable for use with Radius Arm Bushes (arm to axle) OEM RBX101680 and radius (arm to body) OEM RBX101730.
- Spare parts available: Thrust Bearing (Part No. 1810), Threaded Bar (Part No. 2317).
- Use with Ratchet Ring Spanner - Flexi Head 24mm (Part No. 5753).
|Article No||LA 6505|
|Description||Suspension Radius Arm Bush Tool - for Land Rover|