Camber Adjusting Tool - for VAG
Required tool for camber adjustment of rear multi-link suspension on a wide range of VAG models.
- Audi Applications include: A3 (from 2004), A4 (from 2001), A6 (from 2005), A8 (from 2003), TT (from 2007).
- SeatApplications include: Alhambra (from 2011), Altea (from 2007), Toledo (from 2013), Ibiza (from 2008), Cordoba (from 2002), Ateca (from 2016).
- Skoda applications include: Octavia (from 2004), Superb (from 2008), Yeti (from 2009), Citigo (from 2011). Volkswagen: Eos (from 2006), Golf (from 2004), Jetta (from 2006), Passat (from 2006), Polo (from 2002), Scirocco (from 2009), Tiguan (from 2008), Touran (from 2004).
- Equivalent to OEM T10179.
- Offset ring 18mm, Bi-Hex (12pt) profile, 1/2" Drive.
|Article No||LA 7089|
|Description||Camber Adjusting Tool - for VAG|
More VAGAll VAG
Rear Bush Tool - for VAG
Front Axle Upper Ball Joint Extractor - for VW T4
Subframe Locating Pins - for VAG
Suspension Bush Remover/Installer - for VAG