CV Boot Hose Clamp Cutter
The CV boot hose clamp cutters are designed for the safe removal of hose clamps without damaging the CV boot. The cutter head is angled at 45° for improved access and the compact hardened steel cutting jaws have a lift and cut action for accurate results. Long reach, angled handles give plenty of leverage for a powerful cutting action. The tool is spring loaded to deliver a precise, controlled cut and the handles are plastic dipped for grip and comfort. Part of a range of specialist tools designed for CV boot maintenance.
- Lift & cut action designed for the safe remove of CV boot clamps.
- Max jaw opening: 10mm; jaw size: 0.5 x 0.7mm; Total tool length: 215mm.
- Long-reach, angled tool handles for more leverage & cutting power.
- Spring loaded handles for control & precision.
- Suitable for use with CV boot clamps, Part Nos. 30881 & 30882.
|Article No||LA 7092|
|Description||CV Boot Hose Clamp Cutter|