GEN2 Wheel Bearing Kit 82mm - for Ford
Generation II (GEN2) type wheel bearings, consist of a combined bearing and drive flange (hub), which cannot be separated, and therefore require special tools for both removal and fitting of new bearings.The Laser Tools range, consists of a number of individually sized kits, along with upgrade kits to allow for expansion of applications of different sized bearings, without always having to purchase complete new kits for each bearing size. By using clamshells and force plates/pins, the tool ensures that the load of insertion is taken only on the outer race of the bearing. The kits are also designed to allow for extraction of the relevant bearing, without removing the ABS Sensor.
- Applications: Ford Focus, Focus II.5RS, Focus 2.5RS 50, Mondeo Mk IV,Mondeo MKIV (from 2007), Galaxy (from 2006), S-Max (from 2006) front; Land Rover Freelander 2 (from 2006) front; Volvo S80, V70, XC60, XC70 (from 2006).
- For removing and installing the wheel hubs and bearings on Ford models.
- Suitable for 82mm diameter wheel bearings.
- Replacement spares available - Force Screw (Part No. 0454), Pin (Part No. 0622), Thrust Bearing (Part No. 0662).
- IMPORTANT: ensure the threaded bar & thrust bearing are well lubricated with molybdenum disulphide grease before use.
|Article No||LA 5784|
|Description||GEN2 Wheel Bearing Kit 82mm - for Ford|