Ribbed Auxiliary Drive Belt Pulley Puller
Designed to enable the removal of auxiliary drive belt pulleys that use ribbed belts. The 7114 has a left and right hand threaded clamping mechanism that ensures the toothed clamps close equally onto the pulley ensuring the force screw stays central mounted on the pulley shaft. The 7114 is supplied with 2 sets quick change clamps for different depth pulleys and 2 force screws.
- Applications include: water pump pulley, alternator Pulley, air conditioning pulleys, crankshaft pulleys, etc. Commonly used on Ford, Citroën, Peugeot & some Volvo vehicles.
- 2 centre screws for deep/shallow auxiliary drive belt pulleys.
- Supplied with centre pointed end pin adaptor for pressing shafts with round centre depression and flat end adaptor.
- Long quick change and short quick change clamp arms.
- IMPORTANT: ensure the force screw & clamping arm are well lubricated with molybdenum disulphide grease before use.
|Article No||LA 7114|
|Description||Ribbed Auxiliary Drive Belt Pulley Puller|