Valve Spring Compressor
Designed to allow the removal of valve springs and valve stem oil seals with the cylinder head in place. Combustion chamber is pressurised via the supplied spark plug air line adaptor which holds the valve in place during the valve spring compression operation. • Fast set up time due to the twin rail pivot system. • Single handed operation.
- For universal use on SOHC and DOHC engines.
- For the removal of valve stem oil seals valve springs with the cylinder head in place.
- Includes a compressed air adaptor (22mm) to hold the valves closed while the springs are in place.
- Fast set up time due to the twin rail pivot system.
- Single handed operation. Airline adaptor has 18mm/14mm (male) threaded end to fit spark plug hole.
|Article No||LA 5258|
|Description||Valve Spring Compressor|