Crankshaft Pulley Set - for JLR 3.0L (V6) & 5.0L (V8)
7415 is the set of tools required for the removal of the front crankshaft pulley (Crankshaft Vibration Damper) fitted to the Jaguar and Land Rover 3.0L V6 and 5.0L V8 petrol engines. The crankshaft pulleys used on these engines are tightened to 200Nm + 270 degrees so are very tight to undo and must be held by a substantial holding tool which the kit provides. Also included in the kit are the puller component’s required to remove the pulley without damage.
- Engine applications include: 3.0L AJ-126/306PS, 5.0L AJ133/508PS, 508PN
- Jaguar vehicle applications include: F-Type, XE, XF, XFR, XJ, XJR, XK8, XKR 2009 to 2018.
- Land Rover vehicle applications include: Discovery 4/Discovery, Range Rover, Range Rover Sport 2009 to 2018.
- For 5.0L V8 engine timing tools, see Laser 7051.
- IMPORTANT: ensure the force screw is well lubricated with molybdenum disulphide grease before use.
|Article No||LA 7415|
|Description||Crankshaft Pulley Set - for JLR 3.0L (V6) & 5.0L (V8)|