Truck Cabin Shock Absorber Spring Compressor
Many modern heavy goods vehicles and trucks have driver’s cabins that have shock absorbers and springs fitted between the cabin and the chassis. Just like any shock absorber & coil spring combination, these units will wear over time. Given the dimensional size and strength of the spring used, a suitable spring compressor is required to allow the spring to be compressed so the shock absorber can be replaced. The 7461 has been introduced specifically to safely compress and hold the coil spring prior to the removal of the shock absorber.
- Vehicle applications include Volvo Trucks FM, FH 500P & 540P.
- Spring size - ID: 65mm, OD: 89mm. Use with 1/2”D ratchet.
- Allows safe compression of the cabin spring for shock absorber removal.
- Always ensure the weight of the cab is correctly supported - see OEM instructions.
- Use with Shock Absorber Wrenches, please see Laser Part No. 6792.
|Article No||LA 7461|
|Description||Truck Cabin Shock Absorber Spring Compressor|