Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 19mm
3/4"D Budd wheel nut socket, suitable for front and rear axle wheels on imported trucks. Budd nuts are used on some HGV’s where twin wheels are used. The inner wheel is held on by a stud with a square drive. This goes over the stud on the hub; the outer wheel is held to the inner wheel by a conventional wheel nut that goes on the stud whihc holds the inner wheel to the hub.
- Applications: Mitsubishi Canter, Fuso
- Length: 90mm, square profile
- Extra deep design allows removal of stud and nut.
- Manufactured from impact quality Chrome Molybdenum with a phosphate finish.
- Larger size available - please see Laser Part No. 7003 - Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 21mm.
|Article No||LA 6980|
|Description||Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 19mm|