Hybrid Master Safety Pack
A comprehensive set of safety products for use in workshops and service centres designed to keep trained technicians and mechanics safe when working on hybrid and electric vehicles, to help create a safe working area both to keep non-authorised personnel away and to warn them of the high voltages. The pack includes workshop, vehicle & personal safety items, along with a range of insulated tools and test instruments for 1000V safe working.
- Made up of all 4 safety packs available - Part Nos. 6769, 6770, 6771 and 6772.
- 6769 Workshop Pack: High voltage floor matting (1m), insulated rescue pole, high voltage/no admittance signage, danger high voltage sign, red/white posts, bases and 25m plastic chain.
- 6770 Vehicle Safety Pack: Insulated safety clamps, transparent insulating shrouding 1000V (1.4m x 1m), steering wheel lockout cover 400mm, nylon bodies safety lockout padlock, safety tag (Do Not Start) and a set of 3 insulating shrouds (15mm, 25mm, 35mm).
- 6771 Personnel Safety Pack: Protective arc flash face shield, carrying bag and insulating glove set (Large).
- 6772 Safety Tools Pack: CAT III multimeter and high voltage insulation tester, 3/8"D insulated socket and tool set, insulated Hex and Star* key sets.
|Article No||LA 6773|
|Description||Hybrid Master Safety Pack|