Diesel Camshaft/Head Rebuild Kit - for VAG, Porsche
Essential cylinder head rebuild kit for VAG and Porsche CR diesel engine. Equivalent to the OEM tooling required to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head. This is necessary as the cylinder heads on these engines are designed with a camshaft retaining frame that splits from the cylinder head along the centre line of the cam bearing caps.
- Applications cover: VAG 1.6, 2.0, 2.7, 3.0, 4.0, 4.2 and Porsche 3.0 TDi Common Rail Engines
- Required when reassembling the cylinder head after top end service or repair (for example when replacing followers, camshafts or camshaft drive gears)
- For timing belt replacement or refitting the cylinder head after rebuild on 1.6 & 2.0 TDi engines use Laser 5130 or 6809 dependent on engine type and code. For timing belt/chain replacement other tools will be required
- For timing and pump pulley removal on the 2.7/3.0/4.0/4.2 TDi engines refer to Laser 4772 dependent on engine type and code
- Equivalent to OEM T40094, T40095, T40096.
|Article No||LA 6253|
|Description||Diesel Camshaft/Head Rebuild Kit - for VAG, Porsche|