Digital Torque Wrench 1/2" 17-340NmWhat do the symbols mean?
With both peak and track
torque function as well as angle.
- Torque, Angle, Torque then Angle measurement.
- Five selectable units: ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kg-m, angle.
- Nine storable preset modes to speed through repeat applications.
- Durable 72 tooth with sealed ratchet head design.
- LCD backlit display for easy viewing.
- Vibrating handle, audio, and LED light indicate when target is reached.
- 999 memories for tracking used values.
- A 15° flex head that helps in tight spaces.
- Torque accuracy of +/ 2 percent CW and +/ 3 percent CCW between 20 percent and 100 percent of wrench capability
|Article No||K 2767|