Engine Timing Tool Kit - for VAG 1.0, 1.2, 1.4L
This kit is for the FSI VAG petrol engines fitted to Audi, Seat, Skoda and Volkswagen models including the 1.4L cylinder on demand (CoD) engine. The CoD feature is used in the modern turbocharged petrol engine and is a cylinder cut-off system which reduces engine running from 4 cylinders to 2 cylinders when cruising – giving better miles per gallon.
Technical Bulletin: It has come to our attention if component C734 is over tightened when fixed to the cylinder head, it will push the inlet camshaft inner shaft to one side resulting in a misfire and generating engine fault codes (ACT or COD error codes). To correct the fault the camshaft pulley and shaft assembly must be pushed back into its original alignment position. For further information, please click here, or contact our Service team on 01926 818186.
- Applications include: Audi A1/A1 Sportback, A3 Sedan, A3 Cabrio, A3 Saloon, A3, A3 Sportback and Q3; Seat: Ibiza, Leon, Leon ST and Mii.
- Skoda applications: Citigo, Fabia SIII and Estate, Octavia III, Outdoor and Yeti.
- Volkswagen applications: Golf VII, Golf VI Cabrio, Golf VII and estate, Jetta, Passat, Polo, Golf SV, Sportsvan and Up!.
- Packed in EVA foam in a metal tray.
- Made in Sheffield to an EU Registered Design.
|Article No||LA 6586|
|Description||Engine Timing Tool Kit - for VAG 1.0, 1.2, 1.4L|