Engine Service Kit - for BMW
The BMW N42 and N46 1.8 and 2.0 twin cam petrol engines feature Vanos variable camshaft timing units on the inlet and exhaust camshafts combined with the BMW Valvetronic system which varies the timing and lift of the inlet valves. This kit is used for removal, installation plus dismantling and rebuilding of the camshaft carrier bracket / Valvetronic assembly.
- Application: BMW 1.8/2.0 engines/N42/N46/N46T, as found in 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, X1, X3, Z4 (2001 - 2014).
- For camshaft installation and removal.
- Plus inlet camshaft and carrier assembly removal and installation.
- Includes tools to handle OEM 11 9 310, 301, 320, 302, 303, 390.
- Used in conjunction with the Engine Timing Tool Set Part No. 4419, which includes tools necessary for timing the engine when, for example, changing the cam chain or camshafts.
|Article No||LA 5711|
|Description||Engine Service Kit - for BMW|