Locking Tool Set - for Diesel Engines
A practical kit allowing the locking of the camshaft and crankshaft for replacement of the timing belt on the Ford range of 1.8 TDDi, TDCi and turbo diesel engines. Used on the Ford diesel engine where the diesel pump is driven by a separate chain drive.
- A set of engine timing locking tools for the Ford TDDi/TDCi 1.8 engine.
- Engine codes covered include: C9DC, F9DA, F9DB, C9DA C9DB, BHDA, BHPA and HCPA.
- Includes locking strap, flywheel locking tool, TDC setting screw and camshaft sprocket puller.
- Supplied in storage case.
- For setting the timing chain see Part Nos. 4086 and 5657.
|Article No||LA 4086|
|Description||Locking Tool Set - for Diesel Engines|