Flywheel Locking Tool - for Hyundai, Kia
Designed to lock the flywheel via the starter motor aperture of the 1.0, 1.2, 1.25, 1.4, 1.6, 2.0, 2.4, 2.7 petrol and diesel engines fitted across the Hyundai and Kia ranges. This tool ensures the crankshaft is locked to allow the crankshaft pulley, clutch bolts and flywheel bolts to be removed and torqued without moving the crankshaft.
- Applications Hyundai from as early as 2007 to 2018, including Accent, Elantra, i10, i20, i30, i40, ix20, ix35, Santa fe,Tiburon, Tuscon, Veloster.
- Kia applications from 2007 include: Carens, Cee d, Optima, Picanto, Pro-Cee'd ,Rio, Sedona, Sorento, Soul, Sportage, Venga.
- Engine codes include: 1.0 G3LA, GELC 1.2, G4LA 1.4, G4LC, G4FA 1.6, G4FC, G4FD, G4FJ 2.0 G4KD, G4KF, G4NC, G4NA, G4ND, G4NE 2.4, G4KE, G4KJ 2.7 G6BA.
- Equivalent to OEM 09231-2B100.
- For timing chain and engine rebuild use with Laser Part No. 5026 sump joint separator.
|Article No||LA 7348|
|Description||Flywheel Locking Tool - for Hyundai, Kia|