Timing Tool Kit - for Renault 1.6, 2.0, 2.3 DCI, Nissan
The Renault DCi 1.6, 2.0 and 2.3L engines utilise a chain drive between the crankshaft and exhaust camshaft - the inlet camshaft is gear driven from the exhaust camshaft. These engines employ a split camshaft gear on the inlet cam which has its two halves radially sprung to quieten the gear drive and remove any backlash. To set the timing correctly the inlet camshaft gear must first be removed from the engine and the two gear halves aligned using an inlet camshaft alignment tool. This tool kit includes a vice mounted inlet gear alignment tool for this purpose.
- Timing tool kit for Renault 1.6 and 2.0L DCI chain drive diesel engines fitted to the Megane, Vel Satis, Espace, Scenic, Trafic, Laguna and Koleos. Engine codes M9R XXX, M9T XXX and R9M XXX .
- These engines are also fitted to the Nissan Qashqai, Vauxhall/Opel Vivaro as well as Mercedes C-Class and Vito (626.951 and 622.951 engine codes).
- Two crankshaft locking pins are now included to cover the 1.6 DCi (comp. G), 2.0 and 2.3 DCi (comp. F); Crankshaft Locking Pin (comp. G) has been added for later M9T 2.0 and R9M 1.6 DCi engines.
- Equivalent OEM Codes: EN48334, EN48332, EN48331 and EN48330. Renault OEM MOT 1766, MOT 1769, MOT 1770, MOT 1773 and MOT 1970.
- Supplied in metal storage case; Made in Sheffield.
|Article No||LA 4936|
|Description||Timing Tool Kit - for Renault 1.6, 2.0, 2.3 DCI, Nissan|