Camshaft Drive Chain Wear Indicator - for BMW MINI
The 7034 Camshaft Drive Chain Wear Indicator allows the user to check the timing chain stretch on BMW MINI petrol engines without dismantling the engine. An essential diagnostic tool that can save significant time and cost. The 7034 is made up of 5 individual working components that are manufactured to work together to give a repeatable result every time. The need for close tolerances with minimum friction does make this tool appear to be expensive but the saving in time it can give in diagnosing and confirming chair wear issues can more than justify this expense. The 7034 comes ready assembled and will not need to be adjusted or disassembled.
- BMW & MINI engine applications include: 1.4, 1.6, 2.0 & 3.0L engines.
- Engine code: N12, N13, N16, N18, N47, N57 (petrol and diesel variants).
- Equivalent to OEM 2 353 281.
- Used to measure the amount of chain stretch without dismantling the whole engine. Also useful on equivalent Citroën & Peugeot engines.
- Use in accordance with OEM instructions. Made in Sheffield.
|Article No||LA 7034|
|Description||Camshaft Drive Chain Wear Indicator - for BMW MINI|