Impact Diesel Injector Remover - for VAG
This specialist kit is designed primarily for removing tight diesel injectors from Volkswagen engines. Due to the build up of carbon the injectors can become seized and difficult to remove. The first step is to use an open ended spanner on the flat part of the injector body to turn and using gentle persuasion the injector can possibly be worked free. If this initial method fails, then the impact approach is needed.
- This specialist kit is designed primarily for removing tight diesel injectors from Volkswagen engines.
- Includes a 0.5kg slide hammer with a series of adaptors.
- Two adaptors with threads for connection directly on to the injector and two with hook profiles which are engaged beneath the injector shell.
- Using the Slide Hammer with a series of knocking actions, the tight injector can often be released.
- Equivalent to VAG T10055/1/2/3, injector puller for the PD type engines.
|Article No||LA 4640|
|Description||Impact Diesel Injector Remover - for VAG|