Pneumatic Diesel Bleeding Kit
Exclusive to Laser Tools! The 7174 kit enables the connection of a vacuum fluid extractor to the most common diesel fuel systems therefore significantly speeding up the process of bleeding and priming the fuel system after a filter change or whenever the system has been opened for service or repair. Saving considerable time particularly where entire fuel lines have been emptied during service or repair.
- Snap connector male & female sizes: 9.89mm, 9.49mm, 11.8mm, 7.89mm.
- 6mm male spigot for connection to Laser Pneumatic Fluid Extractor & Brake Bleeder (Part No. 5780) or similar.
- Compatible for use with existing Laser fuel system bleed kits (See Part Nos. 5262, 5567, 5704).
- Significant time saving over hand pump systems.
- Replacement connectors and additional sizes available from our Connect range of consumable products.
|Article No||LA 7174|
|Description||Pneumatic Diesel Bleeding Kit|