Oil Filter Wrench - to 125mm dia
A lightweight chain wrench designed to remove all oil filters up to 125mm diameter. The aluminium handle has concave teeth to engage the chain for high grip, and it easily adjusts to size making it suitable for most oil filters and various shape pipe fittings. A useful tool for a range of uses around the home and workshop including car maintenance, mechanical disassembly, and loosening other cylindrical objects up to 125mm diameter.
- Chain wrench for the removal of oil filters, up to 125mm diameter.
- Quick & easy to use - chain engages on teeth on the handle.
- Self locking facility, for secure grip.
- Durable, one-piece aluminium handle.
- Versatile tool - can be used to loosen any cylindrical object.
|Article No||LA 2645|
|Description||Oil Filter Wrench - to 125mm dia|