Insulation Resistance Multimeter CAT III
Designed to check insulation on electrical wiring systems, appliances and machinery, and suitable for use on hybrid and electric vehicles. Insulation testers for use in vehicle workshops need to be both physically robust because of the environment in which they are used and to provide accurate diagnostic information. The drive trains of hybrid and electric vehicles can be subject to moisture ingress and carbon deposits, and insulation testing information is particularly useful in these applications. The Laser 6550 can supply 1000V, a voltage level necessary to diagnose a voltage leak in high voltage cables or hybrid motor-generators. The Laser 6550 also has full multimeter capability, and can be used as a stand-alone instrument or linked wirelessly with a USB interface to a PC or laptop enabling test results to be saved or printed.
- Features high voltage insulation resistance test, true RMS, continuity test and diode test.
- Auto ranging, min/max data hold, data logging, LCD backlight and low battery indication.
- Voltmeter specification: AC/DC volts (to 1000V), 0V to 600mV, mA, Amps (to 10A), resistance, frequency and temperature (C and F).
- Insulation test voltages: 125V, 250V, 500V and 1000V.
- Supplied with test leads and clips, temperature probe and manual. Requires 6x AA batteries (not included). CE, UKCA & RoHS compliant.
|Article No||LA 6550|
|Description||Insulation Resistance Multimeter CAT III|