Suspension Bush Remover/Installer - for VAG
Part of a range of vehicle specific tools, for the removal and fitting of bushes and ball joints, without having to remove suspension legs, subframes, wishbones, trailing arms etc from the vehicle on various VW Group models. Designed to be used in-situ, although many can also be used in a workshop press if circumstances require.
- Applications: Volkswagen Polo, Fox; Seat Cordoba; Skoda Fabia (all 2002 - 2007); Seat Ibiza (from 2002) after Chassis 6K-2-000 001.
- Equivalent to OEM T10030, 3301, 473, T30035.
- Designed for the front wishbone rear bush (console bush).
- Spare parts available: Threaded Bar (Part No 0775), Thrust Nut Assembly (Part No 1810).
- Use with Ratchet Ring Spanner - Flexi Head 24mm (Part No. 5753). Made in Sheffield.
|Article No||LA 4748|
|Description||Suspension Bush Remover/Installer - for VAG|