Wheel Hub Holding Tool
The 7090 is designed to bolt to a wheel hub or drive flange to allow centre hub nuts or flange nuts to be loosened or tightened. Provided with a 1/2" drive hole to allow use of an additional power bar or torque wrench if required.
- Designed for use on vehicles with 4 stud, 5 stud, 6 stud and 8 stud patterns flanges and hubs where access permits.
- Applications include: Wheel hubs, drive flanges, gear box output drive flanges, differential input and output flanges.
- Non-slip plastic dipped handle.
- Can also be used to hold rear differential yokes on solid axle vehicles during bearing service.
- Can also be used with a 1/2" drive power bar or torque wrench. Remember to make allowance for the additional length of the tool.
|Article No||LA 7090|
|Description||Wheel Hub Holding Tool|