Clutch Master Cylinder Pliers - for VAG, GM
Designed to help remove the clutch pedal from the clutch hydraulic master cylinder on late model VAG vehicles. Before removing the master cylinder for service or repair the pedal unit must be removed. These pliers are designed to allow the plastic holding clip on the end of the clutch master cylinder piston rod to be compressed so the pedal can be removed.
- Equivalent to VAG pliers T10005.
- Applications include: Audi A1(8X), A3 (8P), A4 (B7), A6 (C6); Volkswagen Golf (1K1), Passat (3B6), EOS(1F); Vauxhall/Opel Astra-S, Signum, Vectra-C.
- Used when clutch master cylinder and or clutch pedal must be removed for service or repair.
- Also equivalent to General Motors OEM DT 6202-B. Used on Astra J ( from 2013), Zafira (from 2013), Adam (from 2013). Also found on some Chevrolet models.
- Equipped with holding clip to keep pliers closed when stored and sprung loaded for ease use.
|Article No||LA 6573|
|Description||Clutch Master Cylinder Pliers - for VAG, GM|