Front Wheel Bearing Tool - for Ford Transit
This kit has been developed to remove the front wheel bearing housing from the front drive flange. The front bearings are integral of their outer housing and due to their design are rendered un-serviceable when separated from the drive flange. Specifically for Ford Transit front wheel bearings from 2000.
- Allows separation from suspension upright of the bearing housing/drive flange assemble for disc removal. Designed to separate the drive flange from the bearing to allow drive flange to be re-used.
- Designed to be used with the hub left on the vehicle.
- Use with impact force screw provided (a press is required to put the wheel bearings back on).
- For Ford Transit (from 2013), please see laser Part Nos. 7018 & 7109. For the smaller Transit Custom, please see Laser Part No. 7109.
- Made in Sheffield. EU Registered Design.
|Article No||LA 5545|
|Description||Front Wheel Bearing Tool - for Ford Transit|