Wheel Hub Cleaning Tool 1/2"D 160mm
The 7133 hub cleaning tool is designed for cleaning the studless hubs found on most European cars and car derived vans. It has a 1/2" square drive allowing it to be driven by the same power tools used to remove the wheel taking away the need for electric drills or any additional tooling. The 7133 comes equipped with a replaceable 160mm diameter cleaning disc making it ideal for most car hubs with a centre boss diameter up to 64mm and for cleaning the mating surface on the inside of both steel and aluminium wheels. For best results and longer pad life a light pressure is all that is required.
- 160mm diameter cleaning disc with 1/2" drive.
- Equipped with 160mm cleaning disc designed for Stud-less hubs with a maximum centre boss diameter of 64mm.
- Ideal for cleaning the matting surface on the inside of both steel and aluminium wheels.
- Replacement strip discs available. For 160mm dia, please see Laser Part No. 7134; for 200mm dia, please see Laser Part No. 7135.
- Can be driven by 1/2" drive power tools (only requires light contact pressure for best results).
|Article No||LA 7133|
|Description||Wheel Hub Cleaning Tool 1/2"D 160mm|