Track Rod End Removal Socket - for HGV
An impact quality track rod end and drag link end removal tool specially designed to help prevent cam-out; 36mm hex drive.
- This slotted socket is designed to be used on an impact gun to remove steering track rod ends and drag link ends on trucks after the tapper has been separated
- The 36mm hex drive allows the use with either a 1/2”D or 3/4‚”D with 36mm socket and impact gun combination.
- Introduced on request by customers to our van sales staff.
- The unique feature of this design is the tear-drop shaped slot in the skirt to help prevent 'cam-out' in use. 80mm internal diameter, 32.8mm slot width, 70mm internal depth.
- Made in Sheffield. EU Registered Design.
|Article No||LA 6443|
|Description||Track Rod End Removal Socket - for HGV|