Valve Grinding Sticks with Paste
Complete valve grinding kit includes a pair of double-ended valve lappers and a tin of fine/coarse lapping paste. The lapping sticks have rubber end cups shaped to stick to the valve for accurate manual lapping of the valve head. The coarse 80 grit paste has a fast cutting action to clean through rust and deposits quickly whilst the fine 220 grit paste leaves a refined finish. A simple and effective way to remove surface defects, corrosion & deposits from the valve head to ensure a perfect seal.
- Pair of valve lappers & coarse/fine grinding paste for manual engine valve lapping.
- Four cup diameters: 16, 20, 29, 35mm fit a wide range of engine heads.
- Grinding sticks have shaped wooden handles for comfort and ease of use. Stick lengths: 210, 230mm.
- 110g tin of grinding paste - coarse (220 grit) and fine (80 grit). A fast cutting, non-drip silicon carbide & lithium based formula manufactured in the UK.
- Paste & grinders also available separately, please see Part No. 2561 & Part No. 3524.
|Article No||LA 6229|
|Description||Valve Grinding Sticks with Paste|