Cylinder Leakage Tester 7 bar (100psi)
The 100psi (7 bar) working pressure ensures adequate air pressure and flow to all the sources of the compression loss plus the percentage loss to be measured.
- 100psi (7 Bar) working pressure shows the source of compression loss as well as the percentage loss via the dual gauges.
- 3 x 25mm long adaptors: M10, M12 and M14.
- 2 x 238mm long adaptors for deep seated plugs: M12 and M14.
- Adaptor hose (300psi) for diesel injection adaptors (as supplied in Laser Part No. 4510, 470mm long) and adaptor hose for spark plug testing on petrol engines (670mm long).
- Fixed short connection (M14 x 40mm) plus an assortment of O rings/seals.
|Article No||LA 5140|
|Description||Cylinder Leakage Tester 7 bar (100psi)|
DownloadProduct document Product document
More TestingAll Testing
Compression Tester - Diesel Engines
Diesel Engine Compression Master Test Kit
Diesel Smoke Analyser
Dummy Glow Plug - M9