Spark Plug Socket T-Bar 16mm
A 16mm specialist spark plug socket with a T-Bar handle and universal ball joint head for the safe, easy removal of spark plugs, particularly in confined areas. All-in-one tool for convenient spark plug servicing without the need for a separate extension bar or universal joint adaptor. The socket has a rubber insert to protect and retain the spark plug when it is removed and the non-slip T-grip handle provides excellent leverage.
- 16mm T-bar spark plug socket wrench for spark plug removal in confined areas. Single Hex (6pt) x 62mm long.
- Outside diameter: 22mm; inside depth: 49.2mm.
- Universal joint swivel head for improved access.
- Coated grip T-bar handle for greater leverage. Handle length: 140mm, width: 94mm.
- Larger sizes available, please see Laser Part Nos. 0247 (21mm) & 5908 (18mm).
|Article No||LA 0246|
|Description||Spark Plug Socket T-Bar 16mm|