Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 21mm
A 3/4"D Budd wheel nut socket suitable for front and rear wheels on imported trucks. Budd nuts are used on some HGV’s where twin wheels are used - the inner wheel is held on by a stud with a square drive which goes over the stud on the hub; the outer wheel is held to the inner wheel by a conventional wheel nut that goes on the stud which holds the inner wheel to the hub.
- Applications: Isuzu, Mitsubishi Fuso and Hino.
- Length: 90mm, square profile
- Extra deep design allows removal of stud and nut.
- Manufactured from impact quality Chrome Molybdenum with a phosphate finish.
- Smaller size available - please see Laser Part No. 6980 - Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 19mm.
|Article No||LA 7003|
|Description||Budd Wheel Nut Socket 3/4"D 21mm|